- We believe in uplifting the communities where we operate by investing back in them through
- Our most important investment that makes our business a success is the staff, that can be changed to meet skills, projects, production, budgetary requirements whilst returning
- Supervision direction and control.
- We employ from the local communities in all the projects and create work opportunities especially for local youth.
Accounting and bookkeeping is a vital prerequisite for Kentsa’s success.
This includes the following:
- stock and plant control
- evaluation of work in progress
- Bargaining Council returns
- Public Indemnity Insurance.
We comply with the relevant Labour Relations.
Kentsa Management is completely familiar and up to date with all Codes of Practice Regulations,
Municipality By-Laws and construction affecting our business and employees.